Re: [gnome-db] libgda cursor support

On 9/27/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:

> > want.
> > >
> > > That would be nice. Thanks. That would help to push that Parameter
> > > being "internal API" that I don't have to use.
> >
> > Ok, I'll do it.
>
> gda_data_model_iter_set_at_row() doesn't seem to work either. Should it?
> The attached test case iterates over the rows  with
> gda_data_model_iter_move_next() and gets values. That works.
>
> But then it tries to get the values by using
> gda_data_model_iter_set_at_row(). But it displays the same value for
> each row (the value for the last row). This is the output for my test
> table:

The reason is that gda_data_model_iter_set_at_row() returned FALSE
meaning it could not set the iter at the requested row, which is why
it always returns the same value. The reason it returns FALSE is that
it's not implemented (specifically the i_iter_at_row virtual method is
not implemented). Of course it an iterator can move forward and
backward, there could be a default implementation to move it to a
desired row...