Re: [gnome-db] 3.0.1 release?

On 5/9/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
Could we have a 3.0.1 release of libgda, please? We need some of the
fixes for Glom's libgda-3.0 port. I can make the release, if you like.

Release done.

However, please note that I have created 3.0 branches for both libgda
and libgnomedb and I think it would be better to keep the 'trunk'
usage to new developments which will lead to a 3.2 version someday.

so if there are some corrections, please make them to the 3.0
branches, and then merge them to trunk.

Thanks,