[gnome-db] Problem with database name and gnome-database-properties

Using the 2.99.6 snapshots and 0.66 of mergeant...

Connecting to an MSSQL database, using FreeTDS backend, the name of our database is S4F_Data

however, in the database properties window, it continually changes the name to "S4F Data" which is different than "S4F_Data" - and thus, will not allow me to connect to the database.

Also, in the datasource properties, when I hit test after renaming it to S4F_Data it tests successfully, hitting Browse does nothing, and hitting close reverts it back to "S4F Data"

-- Steev