Re: [gnome-db] Prepared statements with libgda

Hi Vivien,

> Corrections are now in SVN.
>
> Tell me if everything is Ok.

thanks for quick patch! it works fine now.

> BTW, if you don't use a dictionary, then you don't need to create one
> (even less call gda_dict_load()), just pass NULL for the dict
> argument.

I tried this way but no actions are done on db if I pass NULL for dict
parameter on gda_query_new_from_sql ().
Things change instead if I pass a

	dict = gda_dict_new();
	gda_dict_set_connection(dict, db_connection);

It works without loading the dictionary, but still requires a dict != NULL.

thanks and regards,

Massimo

 Sponsor:
 Finalmente il design sposa il riscaldamento?vieni a scoprire i prodotti
Tubor
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6164&d=20070326