Re: [gnome-db] Prepared statements with libgda

On 3/24/07, Massimo Corà <maxcvs email it> wrote:
Hi Vivien,

> Note: if I create that query without 'analize_time' and the
> > "datetime('now')" part, I got the query committed in the database, after
> > parameter setting of course..
> > What's going wrong?
>
> I guess there is a bug in the gda-query-parsing.c file or in the
> SQLite provider. Would it be possible for you to send me a complete
> sample (source file + dictionary file) so I can reproduce the problem
> here?
>
> Regards,
>
> Vivien

here it is the test case with the tables.sql used to create de db.
I don't use a dictionary

The test case comes from an Anjuta's plugin I'm coding so I tried to clean
it
from foreign code making it simpler to compile.
I'm using latest libgda 3.0 from svn.

giving something like
gcc main.c `pkg-config libgda-3.0 --libs` `pkg-config libgda-3.0 --cflags`
`pkg-config glib --libs` -o main

should lead to a clean compile but probably I'm wrong. Anyway the
dependences are glib and libgda only.
Last but not the least: please set the TABLES_SQL and PRJ_DIRECTORY to your
settings.
Be sure that prj_directoy exists, or create it.
The 'wrong behaviour' happens on db_engine_add_new_workspace (), in
particular the 2nd and 3rd queries
are executed with errors.

Having a look at it right now. The corrections il Libgda will be ready
by tomorrow.

Cheers,