Re: [gnome-db] libgda and libgnomedb 3.0.0 schedule

On 3/1/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 11:45 +0100, Vivien Malerba wrote:
> On 2/28/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> > Somebody needs to decide when we are going to stabilize the API for some
> > 3.0.0 releases. I am quite confident that we can do that soon.
> >
> > So, I suggest:
> > Wednesday March 7th, 2007: API/ABI freeze.
> > Wednesday March 21st, 2007: 3.0.0 releases.
> >

> I'd prefer a bit more time since I'm about to have once again a
> functional Internet connection at home and I have some code to commit
> (mainly some bug fixes and modifications to have data entry widgets
> implementing what Glom does).

Very cool.

So could you propose a different schedule, please?

I hope to have my internet connection back pretty soon (before the end
of the week, but of course you can never be sure before it's actually
there), and I think 2 weeks for final API/ABI freeze and then 2 other
weeks before final release. Is it Ok with you?