Re: [gnome-db] Sqlite won't open for a database with Mergeant

On Tue, 2007-07-03 at 21:14 +0200, Stefan de Konink wrote:

> Stefan de Konink schreef:
> > I have created a new database in Mergeant. The first thing that gets
> > attraction is that a segmentation fault occurts when a new datasource is
> > created.
>
> (LibgnomedbTest:6082): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_unref:
> assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
> Segmentation fault

The output of "valgrind --num-callers=30 mergeant" while doing this
would probably be helpful for the mergeant developers. If you don't get
a quick response here, I suggest that you attach that text to a bugzilla
bug for mergeant, with the distro and mergeant version details.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com