Re: [gnome-db] libgda performance issues

"Vivien Malerba" <vmalerba gmail com> wrote:

> > get_a_model seems to be twice faster than get_b_model.
>
> Very strange considering that it does _much_ more work...

Probably a bit "later" when I get n_columns or n_rows.
This function itself doesn't fetch any data from database, unless get_n_xxx is invoked.
I will try to experiment with refresh functions and columns' introspection to see if there
is anything which can be ignored for faster selects.

Piotras