Re: [gnome-db] libgda: Take class hierarchy into account in gda_dict_declare_object?

> Do you know of any actual code in libgda that causes this? Or is this
> just a guess. Please provide a link to viewcvs if possible.

GdaQuery calls gda_dict_declare_object in its constructor (see
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/libgda/trunk/libgda/gda-query.c?view=markup)
and gda_dict_declare_object uses the actual (i.e. derived) type.

I thought that it could be worth to fix this at a lower level (GdaDict)
to prevent similar problems with other types, but adjusting the call in
GdaQuery sounds also like a good and easy fix. I am going to try this
out this evening, when I am back home.

Greetings,
Armin