[gnome-db] gda_server_provider_create_operation ()

Hi,

I am not sure I fully understood documentation and that's why I ask.

What exactly should be in GdaParameterList when I want to execute
gda_server_provider_create_operation with

GDA_SERVER_OPERATION_CREATE_TABLE

 * how tablename should be defined?

and with GDA_SERVER_OPERATION_ADD_COLUMN

 * how index should be added?
 * how table_name and type should be added?

Is GdaParameterList important here or should I add sequences
using gda_server_operation_add_item_to_sequence?

Also , should I render operation if I want to perform it?
Or should I render only when I want to execute_command?

Piotras