Re: [gnome-db] New release soon

A while ago I sent you a patch with mmap functionality in win32. in
libgda/gda-data-model-import.c.
In the mean time I learned it would be better/cleaner to replace the
#if(n)def lines to use G_OS_WIN32 instead of _WIN32.
Sorry I don't have a patch right now, but a quick find/replace should do it.

Was this on the mailing list, or bugzilla? I can't find anything now.

Personally, I find it much easier to manage patches in bugzilla, though
I know that they have been ignored until recently.

This was on the mailinglist, but this was already included in 2.99.3 (by you, I think)