Re: [gnome-db] New release soon

On 2/8/07, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
I'll do another tarball release of libgda and libgnomedb 3.0 soon,
unless there's any more changes that will be checked in soon.

I've got some quite important bug fixes right now, but I've lost my
ADSL internet access at hom so I can't commit my changes right now;
I'll try to do this tomorrow from a friend's home; so if you want I
can make another release myself tomorrow evening.