[gnome-db] Variable in data model queries

The following does almost everything I want except I have to manually
enter the value for the AssemblyID field.  I know that's the way it
should work the way it's written below, but I can't figure out how to
use a variable in the query in place of the ##/*name:'+0' type:gint*/.

gda_data_model_query_set_modification_query( GDA_DATA_MODEL_QUERY( data_model ), "INERT INTO PARTS (AssemblyID, ConfigID, PartClass, PartSubClass) VALUES (##/*name:'+0' type:gint*/, 0, 1, 0)", &error);

What I really want is something along the lines of:

gda_data_model_query_set_modification_query( GDA_DATA_MODEL_QUERY( data_model ), "INERT INTO PARTS (AssemblyID, ConfigID, PartClass, PartSubClass) VALUES (PROGRAM_VARIABLE, 0, 1, 0)", &error);

I've looked at all the examples in libgnomedb.  I've Googled and looked
at as much as I could find on the ARPANet.  The closest thing I saw was
in the API docs where date('now') was used in an INSERT query.  I think
I've tried everything, but it's 1:00 am and highly likely the solution
is very simple.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew
--