Re: [gnome-db] Prepared statements with libgda

On 4/10/07, Massimo Cora' <maxcvs email it> wrote:

Hi Vivien,

I'm testing libgda with my project, and I found another strange behaviour.
If I issue a query like this:

"SELECT * FROM table WHERE name = ## /* name:'+0' type:gchararray */
LIMIT 1"

note the 'LIMIT 1', it won't compile on a gda_query_new_from_sql ()
call. On the contrary, if I use 'ORDER BY' it works good. I searched
into the code for a 'LIMIT' keyword, but I didn't find it. I suppose
it's not yet implemented, is it?

No, the "LIMIT" part is not yet implemented, so a query using the
"LIMT" keyword won't be parsed, but you can still use it normally with
gda_query_execute, etc.

Cheers,