[gnome-db] libgda providers are GPL?

According to the libgda README:

"
Database providers are licensed under the
GPL license, which means that any work derived from it must also adhere to the
terms of the GPL license. Libraries (libgda, libgda-sql,
libgda-report) are, on the other hand, licensed under the LGPL license, which
allows for commercial applications to be developed based on libgda.
"

But how can libgda be LGPL if it must link to GPL provider libraries? I think we need to change this.

I think the intention is clear so I don't think we need to go through a big process to clarify this.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com