[gnome-db] What's new?

We need a list of what's new in libgda 3 and libgnomedb 2. We can't really
review the new features or API without that.

Vivien (I think) showed me a really impressive demo at GUADEC. I think it
was the libgnomedb/testing/test-dynwidgets, but I'm not sure, and I don't
really understand what I'm seeing in that demo. It would also be great if
someone could write down some steps to take with that demo and explain
what we see.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com