[gnome-db] Row Inserting: How to?

I'm try to insert a row in a table I used the following code in an SQLite provider and it doesn't work:

1. Add a row using gda_data_model_append_row

2. Set each column's value using the returned row using gda_data_model_set_value_at (But says it isn't implemented)

Then, how can I add a row to a GdaDataModel, using a procedures supported by *all* the prividers?

If I use the gda_data_model_append_values, the GList must be sorted to allow the procedure finds the correct value for the column's number?

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)