Re: [gnome-db] Oracle server operations.

On 9/10/06, Bas Driessen <bas driessen xobas com> wrote:

 Hi Vivien,

 As mentioned before, I have now started to bring the Oracle implementation
to the same libgda functionality level as MySQL/PostgreSQL. As a first step
I started  implementing the server operations for the Oracle provider and
did the relatively small operation "drop_table" first. You probably don't
have an Oracle setup, but I would appreciate if you can review the code and
let me know if I am on the right track. My test/development environment is
Oracle XE 10.2 and the drop operation works OK.

 If you are happy with this approach I will continue with the other
operations and after that move towards the recordsets.

I don't have the time to test it now, but from reading the code it looks Ok.

Thanks,