Re: [gnome-db] PATCH: GnomeDB#

On 10/31/06, Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com> wrote:
I found that the 1.99.0 of GnomeDB have some missing files, then you
can't compile if you have enable mono (by default), then attached
you'll find the missing files and a PATCH for the
/gnomedb-sharp/gnomedb-api.raw; the last one is for sync the C# API
for libgnomedb.

I've released 1.99.1 which I believe fixes the Gda# and GnomeDb#
compilation problems. Can you test if it's Ok with 1.99.1, and if not
send me patches from that version?

Just a note:

In the future realises, if theres a API change in GDA or in GnomeDB,
before realise the gda-api.raw and gnomedb-api.raw, must be updated
too. If you need help about this please tell me, or just make a
pre-realise notification in order to update the corresponding files.

I'll tell you about any pre-release so you can make sure the C#
bindings are Ok before I do a release.

Thanks,