Re: [gnome-db] gda-decl.h
- From: "Vivien Malerba" <vmalerba gmail com>
- To: "Murray Cumming" <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: gnome-db-list <gnome-db-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] gda-decl.h
- Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 15:24:29 +0100
On 11/30/06, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 14:51 +0100, Vivien Malerba wrote:
> On 11/30/06, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> > Why on earth are all the struct prototype declarations in gda-decl.h
> > instead of the headers of their classes?
> To make it easy for the header files inclusion for example when A.h
> needs some declaration in B.h and B.h needs some which is A.h (I don't
> have any precise example at hand but there must be some).
In this case (circular includes), the prototype declaration for A or B
should just be repeated.
I'm going to put these prototypes declarations in their normal places,
if you don't object. If it builds while doing this normally, then I will
have proved that it's not necessary.
] [Thread Prev