Re: [gnome-db] gnomedb + glade on ubuntu?

2006/11/20, Juan Pablo <jpdborgna yahoo com ar>:
I've just installed ubuntu edgy 6.1
I installed gnome-glade-2 and gnomedb-dev packages.
I CAN compile and run my program (generated on a debian sarge system) ,
but glade cant open the .glade file because it "dosnt have gnome-db
support".
I can't find a package like gnomedb-glade-2 or something.
What can i do?
Thanks.

If you are using libgnomedb CVS version, you'll find that it support
Glade3!, and when install you can create user interfaces; I don't know
if you can load them becouse the libglade implementation, I haven't
tested yet.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los
cuates: LIBRE)