Re: [gnome-db] GdaValue sustitution for GValue

Murray Cumming wrote:
> API compatibility should not be a big worry. It installs in parallel, so
> people have time to port their code, and there is not much code using
> libgda anyway.
I'm now considering a "port" of a program I wrote some time ago with
gda-0.96 to the newer API. It's a lot of work anyway, but if the API is
cleaner, IMHO it's at least worth it... Maybe it's time to really learn
from previous mistakes and have an API that's not inheriting old
assumptions not valid anymore...

Just my .02...

BYtE,
 Diego.