Re: [gnome-db] GdaValue sustitution for GValue

On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 11:23 -0600, Daniel Espinosa wrote:
> #define TIMEZONE_INVALID (2*12*60*60)

An unprefixed/un-namespaced #define like this does not belong in a
public header. It's namespace pollution.

> /* Definition of the GType's values used in GdaValue*/
>
> #define G_VALUE_TYPE_NULL G_TYPE_NONE
[snip]

I don't think that libgda should be defining things in the G_*
namespace. I don't understand anyway (they are not documented) why we
need these G_VALUE_TYPE* #defines as well as the GDA_VALUE_TYPE* enum
values.

[snip]

Otherwise, it looks the same as the existing GdaValue API, with some
functions removed because they are in the base GValue class.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com