Re: [gnome-db] Why the CVS version not allot to install in /usr
- From: "Vivien Malerba" <vmalerba gmail com>
- To: "Daniel Espinosa" <esodan gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-db-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] Why the CVS version not allot to install in /usr
- Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:36:49 +0100
On 3/21/06, Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com> wrote:
> I'm trying to install libgda and libgnomedb from CVS but libgda tells it can
> not install libraries if the path no finish with /usr/local/lib (I used /usr
> in the prefix option in configure); and libgnomedb doen't find the gtk
> lilbraries in /usr/local, then why I can't install using the /usr prefix?
I always install things myself in non standard places, so there is no
reason it does not want to install in /usr/local. Can you send me the
complete log starting from running the configure script?
] [Thread Prev