Re: [gnome-db] Can't compile from CVS: lexer.c file is missing
- From: "Vivien Malerba" <vmalerba gmail com>
- To: "Daniel Espinosa" <esodan gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-db-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] Can't compile from CVS: lexer.c file is missing
- Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:02:49 +0100
On 3/21/06, Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com> wrote:
> I can't compile from CVS, the gcc reports that ../libsql/lexer.c file
> doesn't exist! any problem (in 1.9.100 this error doesn't exist).
That file is supposed to be generated by flex during compilation and
it is normal that it's not part of the distribution.
> When we'll have a new version of libgda with this and the lastest changes?
I'll try to do it this WE.
] [Thread Prev