[gnome-db] Re: [translate-pootle] Wordforge

As for specific technology - jToolkit (that we already use) has support
for many databases so we'll probably use that functionality so that we
don't become tied to any specific one.

May is better to use the python binding of libgda; it supports may databases backends and is a GNU implementation (now in development and hope to reach soon version 2.0 with much improviments in the arquitecture and features).

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)