[gnome-db] Use of C++ reserved words as variable names causes problems.

Hello,

I noticed that in recently added code, 2 reserved words are used from C++ environment:

gda-dict.h:128:  'typename'
gda-query-parsing.h:48 'delete'

If 'delete' and 'typename'  are used in a mixed C / C++ environment, linking to the libgda library is not possible. If I change delete and typename to something else all works fine.

Any problems if I change variables named 'typename' to 'type_name' and 'delete' to 'del' ? Instead of 'del', probably the word 'remove' is better, but that means than many function names that have the word 'delete' in it have to be changed as well.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Bas.