[gnome-db] Numeric with commas...

Hi list.
I'm trying to do an insert to a table using the contents of a spin
button, but because my locale the decimal serparator is a comma (,)
instead of a . and it fails. The line is like this (but getting of 12
spins instead of 1...) :

buffer=g_strdup_printf("INSERT INTO productos (stock) VALUES ('%.2f')",
gtk_spin_button_get_value(GTK_SPIN_BUTTON(lookup_widget(GTK_WIDGET(button),"stock"))));

I use postgresql and my locale settings are es_AR.

Saludos, Juan.

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar