[gnome-db] Patches applied from bugzilla

I have applied several patches that have been sitting around in bugzilla
for a long time, and I have generally tried to close bugs or make sense
of them.

We need to do a much better job of responding to libgda's bugzilla
reports. Here is the URL in case someone else wants to take another
look:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=libgda

I have also removed most warnings. I think the only warnings left are in
the providers. It would be very cool if we could fix these too.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com