[gnome-db] An issue and a question

I am currently using libgda 1.99.1 and have an issue and a question.

The issue:

GDates are rendered into SQL as 'MM-DD-YYYY'.  MySQL doesn't accept this
format.  It wants 'YYYY-MM-DD'.  I don't see any way to change this.

The question:

I want to build a GdaQuery to represent

	SELECT * FROM table1 WHERE col1 IN (SELECT col2 FROM table2 WHERE ...)

I can build the subquery.  I can build the main query.  How do I connect
them so that the subquery takes part in the condition for the main
query?

Thanks
Phil