Re: [gnome-db] PATCH - Gnome-Db Data Entries Widgets
- From: "Vivien Malerba" <vmalerba gmail com>
- To: "Daniel Espinosa" <esodan gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-db-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] PATCH - Gnome-Db Data Entries Widgets
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 17:18:22 +0200
On 8/21/06, Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com> wrote:
This patch works on Data Entries, again to change some over GObject
implementation, in order to better intigration in Glade3.
Some work could be on GnomeDbForm in order to allow desing of Forms in
Glade3 or in other programs like Anjuta or Glom.
Please review to changes the macros like IS_GNOME_DB_ to GNOME_DB_IS_ in
order to follow the GTK way.
Sorry for taking so long to review your patch... Anyway, the
libgnomedb/data-entries/gnome-db-entry-timestamp.[ch] are missing from
the diff file.
Also why did you add those 2 files? (date and timestamp are already
handled correctly in the gnome-db-entry-time.c file).
] [Thread Prev