Re: [gnome-db] What about gda-value new API?

2006/4/25, Vivien Malerba <vmalerba gmail com>:
On 4/18/06, Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com> wrote:
> Have any a road map and TODO list about the process of GDA, specialy my last
> proporsal about gda-value.h and gda-value.c, that change the API?

I was on holliday and I haven't had the chace to look at it so fro,
but I'm working on it now.

>  It could be usefull to know how or where to help; I want to start a new
> proyect but want a API freezy in GDA.

I'd say the API is "faily" stable now, so you can safely start a new
project and assume that there will be a few very minor changes.

Good! It will help a lot.

If you want to help on libgda, then I can give you a few ideas.

Please, I can help in the core and continue with the gnome-db widgets set.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)