[gnome-db] What about gda-value new API?

Have any a road map and TODO list about the process of GDA, specialy my last proporsal about gda-value.h and gda-value.c, that change the API?

It could be usefull to know how or where to help; I want to start a new proyect but want a API freezy in GDA.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)