[gnome-db] libgda/libgnome & multi-platformability

Hi!

I'm considering (after acquring some more skills 'cause I'm still
learning the language :-) to add a Haskell bindings for libgda/libgnome
to the Gtk2hs (http://haskell.org/gtk2hs) project.

Gtk2hs bindings are multi-platform in the sense that it's possible to
write GTk2hs application that works on Linux, Win32 & MaC OS.

So, I'm interested to hear what is the prospect of having
libgda/libgnome running on Win32 & MaC in terms of required libs
(components) like bonobo etc. ?

I saw about Evolution on Win32 project, but would like to hear from
libgda/libgnome developers.

Sincerely,
Gour

--