Re: [gnome-db] Gda#

Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-10-07 at 13:37 -0500, Daniel Espinosa wrote:
>> I have initate to work with the part of gda-sharp, and I found the following:
>>
>> 1. Must be created a file called gda-sources.xml (I'll send to append
>> to the CVS HEAD), its simple but needed if you need to create Gda#.

I just looked again, and it's definitely already there.
libgda/gda-sharp/gda-sources.xml.

>> 2. I found that the conversion gapi2-parser doesn't work with the
>> current source (again in GValue), and need work around.

Everything seems to compile fine for me. I have no idea if it is usable
or not, because there was never any Gda# test program, and we didn't
have any databases to test such a test program against anyway. (This is
a lot of the reason why we wanted to get it out of gtk-sharp.)

>> 3. Must be an option to "disable-mono", in configure, becouse the
>> source doesn't make with the current problems in gapi2-parser

Agreed that that makes sense.

-- Dan