[gnome-db] Gda#

I have initate to work with the part of gda-sharp, and I found the following:

1. Must be created a file called gda-sources.xml (I'll send to append
to the CVS HEAD), its simple but needed if you need to create Gda#.

2. I found that the conversion gapi2-parser doesn't work with the
current source (again in GValue), and need work around.

3. Must be an option to "disable-mono", in configure, becouse the
source doesn't make with the current problems in gapi2-parser

  <api filename="./gda-sharp/gda-api.raw">
    <library name="gda-sharp.dll">
      <namespace name="Gda">