- From: Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com>
- To: gnome-db-list gnome org
- Subject: [gnome-db] Gda#
- Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 13:37:20 -0500
I have initate to work with the part of gda-sharp, and I found the following:
1. Must be created a file called gda-sources.xml (I'll send to append
to the CVS HEAD), its simple but needed if you need to create Gda#.
2. I found that the conversion gapi2-parser doesn't work with the
current source (again in GValue), and need work around.
3. Must be an option to "disable-mono", in configure, becouse the
source doesn't make with the current problems in gapi2-parser
Trabajar, la mejor arma para tu superación
] [Thread Prev