Re: [gnome-db] 2.0.0

Hello,

I am still having a problem using the latest libgda CVS HEAD libraries. Not sure if  API related, but perhaps you can advise. Regarding the GdaColumnIndex type. I understand from the (new) doco that this is a GObject object. However, I can't free it.

If I create it and then try to free it as follows:

dmcia = gda_column_index_new();

g_object_unref(dmcia);

a warning is generated:

GLib-GObject-WARNING **: cannot free instance of invalid (non-instantiatable) type `<invalid>'

After that the system becomes unstable.

Am I interpreting this object wrong or is there a problem?

Thanks,
Bas.