Re: [gnome-db] Why GdaBlob, doesn't have the size of the binary objecto it points to

On Fri, 2005-05-20 at 11:13 -0500, Daniel Espinosa wrote:
> Becouse I'm trying to do that GdaValue (using GValue as a container)
> handle the GdaBlob as a GObject, I think that in GdaBlob, *must* have
> stored the size of the binary object it points to.
>
> What do you think?

not sure, for some very large objects and some DBs, it is hard to know
the size beforehand IIRC. What do other people think?

Maybe we could have a get_size method on the interface.
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>