Re: [gnome-db] I'm still alive and here

Rodrigo Moya wrote:

On Fri, 2005-03-18 at 12:32 +1300, Dru wrote:
Hello everyone. I'm still alive and coding. Been roaming the world for a while.

At the moment I'm working on a open source payroll system (http://paymaster.treshna.com) and refining bond and papyrus. I've written a gnome frontend for papyrus, i'm not sure if this is useful or not for gnome-db.
yes, it is, could you post the code somewhere please?
The source code (under gui directory)
http://papyrus.treshna.com/papyrus-1.4.4.tar.gz

Screen shots.
http://papyrus.treshna.com/index.php?selection=12&pagenumber=0

I paid someone else to write it for me.  I currently run it as a
seperate application from my databases to allow users to select
the report they want and enter in the arguments for running
the report.  No fancy report writer as yet.  I tried to keep it real
simple and easy to use.

I'm currently working on updating my gtk support and removing
everything thats depreciated from my projects.  Has anyone
had experence with GtkComboBox? I'm finding it less friendly
than the older GtkCombo code with lots of little issues.  Has
anyone else used it in databases and know how to make
combo boxes more user friendly to people who spend there
entire day entering records.  I modify the listings a lot
before display so i am not really interested in using something
that binds directly to a database object.

--
Andrew Hill
treshna Enterprises Ltd