[gnome-db] GdaValue and GValue: Please Review This Pach

After to think carefully about the modifications a made in the last
patch, I saw that is better not alter the API (just for a really few
issues), to make transparent use of the new implamantation of GdaValue
using GValue as the container.

The few issues, refer the developer must use GDA_VALUE_TYPE(value),
instead of try to access to the type stored in the GdaValue using
value->type, becouse the type member no longer exist in the GdaValue
structure.

Now, please review the changes and please tell me about...  |:--)