[gnome-db] Is it Correct the Port of GdaValue to GValue?

Excuse me for the question:

But, have you enough time to see the patch to use GValue in the GdaValue?

I'm can remake the pach if is too much work to change the
implementation in other codes; I find that need modified if you are
using a swich/case sentences in the code.

May I can leave the enum for GdaValueType, with out save in the
GdaValue structure; just to know the type stored in GValue. If that
may any change will need be done in other code.

What do you thing?