[gnome-db] New subscriber + GnomeDbGrid "selection_cleared" signal

Hello,

I'm writing a gtk/libgda/libgnomedb GPL application (a playlist editor
using data from a MySQL database).

I'm having some little problem using GnomeDbGrid:
I'use the "row_selected" listener to build up SQL queries accordin to
the selection without any problem.
The only concern is about the "selection_cleared" listener: I can't
figure out when it is called.
If I deselect the only item selected it is NOT called, when I use the
contextual menu item "Clear selection" it is not called....

Any kind of help is really appreciated.

Another little concern: I had some little trouble starting developing
with libgnomedb cause i first checked the online documentation that
appears to be based on the unstable release of the library... (then I
checked the installed documentation and everything went fine).

When I'll finish this program I could maybe help complete the
documentation (good description of functions, return values and some
little examples).

thank you very much!
--
elfolnx gmail com