Re: [gnome-db] create/drop table for PostgreSQL.

Well I know enough C now to understand the code you posted but
unfortunately I don't know how to compile the stuff in CVS. There is no
configure script or Makefile from memory.

Sorry. I'll have another look but I think it will take me awhile to get to
that point. I'll certainly try the next lot of releases though.

After you download the sources from CVS, you can run the script "autogen.sh" (in the root directory of libgda). This will generate the configure script and ultimately the makefiles. If you have problems running autogen.sh, make sure you have gnome-common installed. It is not that I don't want you to "just" give you the patch, it is just that I have made other changes as well that the patch does not work against the latest official release.

Bas.