[gnome-db] create/drop table for PostgreSQL.

Hello,

The first round of changes are in regarding new functions "gda_connection_create_table" and "gda_connection_drop_table" for the PostgreSQL provider. This enables you to create/drop a table in a PostgreSQL database using the GDA API. Additional features like multi column indexes etc will follow, once we decide on the correct implementation. I ask the PostgreSQL users/programmers to test this new functionality and also to review the new function postgres_name_from_gda_type() in providers/postgres/gda-postgres-provider.c This function takes care of the mapping between GDA datatypes and PostgreSQL data types. Very important to get this right, so please review and let me know the issues (if any).

I will implement similar for MySQL in the next couple of days as well as to find a (n API) solution for multi column indexes.

Thank you,
Bas.