[gnome-db] Libgda modifications in CVS HEAD

Hi!

I've just committed the latest changes I've been working on for a few
weeks along with the merge between libgnomedb and libmergeant
concerning libgda (libgda only for the moment).

Basically the changes on libgda concern the GdaDataModel class which
is now implemented as an interface, and the GdaDataModel class has
been replaced by the GdaDataModelBase (which GdaDataModelArray,
GdaDataModelHash and GdaDataModelList inherit).

Also, the GdaField structure has been renamed to
GdaDataModelColumnAttributes, which even though is longer, is easier
to understand and avoid any mis-understandings.

As I don't have all the DBMS that libgda supports, I have not been
able to test the modifications on my local box for the following
providers: bdb, firebird, freetds, ibmdb2, msql, odbc, sqlite, sybase
and ldap.

If there are some modifications to do, they are quite simple, but of
course I can help anyone who encounter any problem in this small
migration. Please do some tests and report them to the list!

Cheers,