Re: [gnome-db] Shared library load error

Rodrigo Moya said:
> On Thu, 2005-02-24 at 11:28 +0530, Vishnu Kumar wrote:
>> i installed libgda-1.3.0
>> in FC3
>> i tried to execute a program
>> with mysql server backend but now
>> im experiencing a runtime error as
>> 'error while loading shared libraries'
>> can anyone help me to run a program with libgda
>> then i found that the file is a link to
>> antoher file
>> which is in the same folder
>> the link file is reported as broken
>> when i gave the search for the former file
>> how to correct the broken link
> are you installing packages right? If so, seems the libgda package is
> broken.
> --
> Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>

I had a similar error this weekend doing a very simple program that
included  libgda just as a test. I hadn't set the enviroment correctly. My
library path was off.

Hope that helps.

[robert localhost gnomedb]$ echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
[robert localhost gnomedb]$ echo $PKG_CONFIG_PATH