[gnome-db] Re: doc/C/Makefile.am (libgda)

On 4/19/05, Bas Driessen <bas driessen xobas com> wrote:
>  Hello Vivien,
>
>  I noticed that you rolled back a change that I applied to doc/C/Makefile.am
> a couple of days ago. You changed:
>
>  AM_CPPFLAGS = -I$(top_srcdir)
>
>  back to
>
>  INCLUDES = -I$(top_srcdir)
>
>  and as a result I have some noise again when running autogen.sh. The noise
> is:
>
>  doc/C/Makefile.am:30: `INCLUDES' is the old name for `AM_CPPFLAGS' (or
> `*_CPPFLAGS')
>
>  What was the reason for this roll-back?

I forgot not to include that file in my CVS commit (I usually modify
some files in my local working copy because I've got some custom
installations and I don't want to spend too much time figuring how to
fix them). For that file I'll revert to the previous version next
time.