Re: [gnome-db] Gda and Mono Bug

What about to use GValue as the container in GdaValue
instead of an union; of course need modify the code of
gda-value, but GValue works well in Mono.

To do it, I think we need to modify the Gda types
GdaDate, GdaTimestamp, to be registered in GType (it's
necesary in order to use GValue as a container)

What do you think?

--- Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 20:34 -0500, Daniel Espinosa
> wrote:
> > > That could make the parser read the struct
> > > correctly, as Gonzalo says.
> > > Can you try it and let us know if that's the
> case?
> > > If so, I'll commit
> >
> > I made the changes in the gda-value.h, but the
> parser
> > don't parse unions, may be this future don't
> exist.
> >
> it does indeed, see gtkimage.h, the definition of
> struct _GtkImage.
> AFAIK, that is correctly parsed by the parser, isn't
> it?
> --
> Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>

Trabajar es la mejor arma para tu superación.