[gnome-db] releasing libgda 1.2

Hi

There have been a lot of fixes in CVS HEAD (1.1.x) that are not in 1.0.
So I was thinking on releasing 1.2 and make it our current stable
version.

So, my plan, unless someone has something against it, is to release
libgda 1.1.99 next weekend (1/2 October) and 1.2 a couple of weeks
later.

There are not ongoing changes that might break the API/stability of the
current code in CVS HEAD, so hence the short time for the 1.2 release.

So, unless someone complains, the plan is to put all the pending
changes/patches in CVS HEAD, and freeze next weekend after the 1.1.99
release. I am right now going to check all my pending mail and bugzilla
and apply all the pending patches there.

Once we release 1.2, I'll branch in CVS and we can continue adding new
features to CVS HEAD as always.

So, what do people think about it? Should we give more time for the 1.2
release?
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>