[gnome-db] win32 log changes.

Attached for review (do not commit yet - I havent tested it..)
- changes to gda-log.c to enable win32 syslog type features.

I've based the code off of.
http://cvs.php.net/co.php/php-src/win32/wsyslog.c?r=1.6

Since I know almost nothing of Win32 - it's just a best guess..

Key points to consider:
- a WIN32 compile flag  - I've used GDA_WIN32
- bothering win32 syslog? - It would probably be alot easier to maintain if it just fell back to g_log().. I've no idea how much gda-log is used in the code.. From what I understand, you have to add stuff to the registry to allow a program to log to it, which for me sounds like quite a bit of hastle, not worth bothering with...

Regards
Alan